10 characteristics of CHIHUAHUAS dogs
Chihuahuas are one of the smallest breeds in the world. This breed can be classified as toy dogs, which are those that are smaller than medium-sized dogs. Chihuahuas probably originated in the state of Chihuahua, Mexico, where they were first known as "Techichi." This breed is believed to come from a variety of ancient Mexican dogs that were used for ceremonial purposes. The ancient Chihuahuas dogs were used for worship, the construction of temples, the guide of long-range travelers, and sacrifices were also offered to appease the gods.
Chihuahuas dogs are generally small in size, with a height from 15 cm to 25 cm at the withers. The weight is between 1.5 kg and 3 kg. The total length varies between 18 cm and 28 cm. The tail looks like an arrowhead, and is covered with a layer of soft hair, known as a turkey tail. Chihuahua dogs' hair can be various colors, such as brown, gray, black, white, and fawn.
10 Characteristics of Chihuahuas Dogs
- Size: Chihuahuas are the smallest dogs in the world, measuring between 15cm and 25cm in height at the withers with a weight between 1.5kg and 3kg.
- Colors: Chihuahuas' coats can be various colors, such as brown, gray, black, white, and fawn.
- Line: Its tail looks like an arrow, covered in a layer of soft hair known as a turkey tail.
- Origin: Chihuahuas probably originated in the state of Chihuahua, Mexico, where they were first known as "Techichi."
- Ceremonial purposes: The ancient Chihuahuas dogs were used for worship, the construction of temples, the guide of long-range travelers, and sacrifices were also offered to appease the gods.
- Personality: Many Chihuahua owners describe their dog as a loyal and protective pet.
- Requirements: Chihuahuas are considered one of the easiest dog breeds to care for, due to their size and also due to their low exercise requirement.
- Keen: Chihuahuas are very affectionate with their owners and love to play and spend time with them.
- Energy: Chihuahuas have a lot of energy and love to walk, it is important not to overload them with very intense physical activities.
- Health: A Chihuahua should eat about ½ cup of food per day to maintain good health.
Feeding your little Chihuahua a balanced and nutritious diet is very important for his health. This means that you should eat foods that are high in protein, as well as fresh fruits and vegetables. It is also important that you get enough water to maintain good health. An adult Chihuahua should eat about ½ cup of food per day, while for Chihuahua puppies, the amount should be about ¼ cup of food.
📂 Citar artículo
ENCICLOPEDIA DE CARACTERÍSTICAS (2023) 10 characteristics of CHIHUAHUAS dogs, en 10caracteristicas.com. https://10caracteristicas.com/en/10-characteristics-of-chihuahuas-dogs/ (Consultado el: 22-09-2023)
🌐 Enlazar artículo
📌 Enlace corto a esta página:
📑 Impresión del artículo
¿Quieres leer más artículos similares a: 10 characteristics of CHIHUAHUAS dogs (Actualizado 2023)? Puedes visitar la categoría Biology para ver más contenido relacionado.